Here are 5 easy steps for healthy breast:
1. Replace processed foods with healthier options:
- Replace canned soup for homemade vegetable soup
- Frozen dinners for fresh salads and vegetables
- Refined sugars for Stevia
- Sodas for Kombucha
2. Vitamins to Boost Breast Health
- Vitamin D3, for optimal level (60-80)
- Vitamin C (buffered) Antioxidant
- Dim 3 (rids the body of excess estrogen),
- Indol 3 Carbinol found in broccoli.
3. Dental exam every 6 months
4. Adequate rest, exercise and stress relief
5. Lymphatic breast message. Lymphatics for the breast are under the armpit and above the collar bone. The lymphatic’s have a one -way valve and does not pump on its own. By making movements toward the lymphatic’s you help move lymphatic juices. Lymph transports cellular debris and toxins from tissue to the lymph nodes.
Steps for Lymphatic Breast Message:
- Put your hand in your armpit and push inward and upward, go deep into the armpit.
- Pump upward and release 10-20 times
- Hold your entire breast with two hands and move it toward the armpit do this 10 times.
- Holding your breast stable, pump the upper inner quadrant of your breast up toward your neck. Do this 5 times
You can do the pumping more than the recommended times. On the moves up use slight pressure and release to allow the breast back. This action mimics the natural movement of the lymph system.
Recommended Essential Oil for the Breast is Grapefruit Essential Oil.
Health benefits of grapefruit essential oil makes it ideal to use during the lymphatic breast message. Grapefruit has major antioxidant properties and rich in vitamin C, which boost your immune system by fighting against the activity of free radicals. Grapefruit essential oil is most beneficial on the lymphatic system as it cleans and detoxifies.